- The Daniele Agostino Derossi Foundation provides grants primarily through tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations that endorse the work of groups in Guatemala, Mexico and the countries where we operate. Grants are also provided through 501(c)(3) organizations that can act as fiscal agents for existing organizations in those regions.
- Preference is given to small grassroots groups and to projects that benefit women and children.
- We fund projects that benefit a group, a cooperative, or a community. We do not provide grants for the benefit of single individuals.
- Proposals for projects must be for the purpose of improving health, nutrition, education, housing, income generation or basic services.
- A portion of our funds recognizes the importance of activities which “feed the soul” through arts and photography related to the survival of native cultures. The Foundation also considers grant applications for ethnographic studies and reports focusing on social problems in the regions we support.
- Sustained support may be available for projects with a good track record and which continue to be successfully implemented by organizations already receiving DADF funding.
The Daniele Agostino Derossi Foundation is not accepting applications for new projects, except from organizations that have been invited to submit proposals and from partners that are currently receiving funding from DADF.
How to Apply
For organizations and partners already involved with DADF and for organizations that have been invited to submit proposals that share our mission and geographic scope, please submit your grant application via email. Include your most recent narrative and financial report of activities.
- We do not consider unsolicited grant applications.